Friday, October 30, 2009

Life Lessons from 10/29/09

Here is a draft I found when editing my posts.

So, I decided it'd be super great to write down all of the life lessons I learn, since I am always learning new things! Here's what I learned today!:

1. No matter how great it sounds, staying up until 5AM will make you tired the next day, always. Drinking wine will make you have a hangover. If you stay up until 5AM drinking wine, you will have a hangover.

2. If you are super tired and hungover, it's ok to not wear a bra. This is a new socially acceptable rule, I read about it in my head. I know because I said so, and I'm always right. Yes, I said it. On the internet. Deal.

3. Nurses are judgmental. Doctors aren't.

4. Sleeping in a king sized bed is always more comfortable than sleeping in a full size. The bigger, the better when it comes to beds. EVEN if the pillows and blankets are uncomfortable.

5. If you put off your homework until the last minute, and it's something you don't know how to do, you won't get it done. When you e-mail the professor the homework you did do, don't sign it with your corporate ID and work extension.

Hope this helps you be a better person,

K


No comments:

Post a Comment