Thursday, February 25, 2010

Anniversary!!

Happy anniversary! I've been blogging for over a year now and here are the stats:

-Fourteen posts, many from the same days. This means I blogged less than once per month!
-Six followers. That's an average of one follower every two months. And one of them is me.
-~10 comments total, some from myself.

As you can see, this blog has really taken off.

Sooo... I'm moving to wordpress. I'm kind of getting serious about writing, and, well, clearly I'm great at it and need to tell more people what to do with their lives. I may still double post on here, but I would REALLY, really appreciate it if you guys would sign up at wordpress (you don't have to make a blog url, just a username) and follow my blog on there.

Thanks everyone who has been reading, I know that there's people out there who read my blog without following it because they don't have an account.

1 comment:

  1. Whats different about wordpress? How will it make your Blog more popular. I'm serious. I'm not so good at the writing but my videos are getting better every day! It would be nice make a profit for my efforts!

    :)
    -CeddeeBear

    ReplyDelete