Thursday, February 18, 2010

Best Pick -up Lines of the Century

From me:

"Do you think it's too late for me to be a Kidz Bop kid?"

"Alright I'll dance with you, but I have to warn you, I'm so good at dancing they call me the dancing queen."

"I'm dressed like a hipster tonight. Do you like my hipster outfit?"

"You're like a better, less annoying version of my ex boyfriend."

"Oh, I didn't know people like you have jobs. That's impressive."

"Why don't you just pee your pants?"

"You'll do."

"I know a lot of people with your name. It's weird and I don't like it."

"I haven't showered in two days."

"Can I call you Steve?"
(Reply: "My name's Brian.")
"I'm going to call you Steve."

"I will never, ever sleep with you. Now, how about that drink?"

From them:

"I think we could be in a relationship, I think I'm your type, I'll drive to see you and everything."
(Reply: "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!")

"Are you this cool or just a bitch?"

"Hey shithead, want to grab dinner some time?"

"What's the score on the game?"
(Reply: "SPORTS!!!!! ...Get away from me.")

"Do you get a lot of attention from black guys?"

"I would totally screw your brains out."
(Reply: "That's physically impossible. Unless you're literally talking about taking a large screw and drilling it into my head, in which case some cerebral fluid may leak out. But judging by your general demeanor you are using a euphemism for sex, which really isn't a euphemism because it sounds about 8x worse."

No comments:

Post a Comment